Saturday, September 01, 2007

Humor Break - Teens and Driving

With all the talk recently about our teens driving, I'd like to share the following which was shared by my friend Sue on Maui:
Driving Permit

A teenager who had just received her learner's permit offered to drive her parents to church. After a hair-raising ride, they finally reached their destination.

The mother got out of the car and said, "Thank you!"

"Anytime," her daughter replied.

As the woman slammed the door, she said, "I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to God."

4 comments:

Marie said...

LOL Esther hahahhhaha!!!!

I felt the same when my niece got her license. Oh my goodness what a hair raising ride!!!!! LOL

In fun

Marie

gemoftheocean said...

My aunt had a good line for my cousin when he got his first car: Just because you have wheels now doesn't mean they always have to be turning.

Mimi said...

Tee hee!

EC Gefroh said...

LOL Ladies!