Thanks to Ann for sharing.
Lord Jesus, I come before you, just as I am, I am sorry for my sins,
I repent of my sins, please forgive me.
In your Name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me.
I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works.
I give you my entire self, Lord Jesus, now and forever, I invite you into my life Jesus,
I accept you as my Lord, my God and my Savior.
Please heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul, and spirit.
Come Lord Jesus, cover me with your Precious Blood, and fill me with your Holy Spirit,
I love you Lord Jesus, I praise you Lord Jesus, I thank you Jesus, I shall follow you every day of my life. Amen.
Mary, My Mother, Queen of Peace, all the Angels and Saints, please come to me.
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
|Divine Mercy Image - Sacred Heart Church, Punahou|
However, they do not realize that they are awaking a sleeping giant. The people of Hawaii, whether Catholic, Christians of other denominations, Jews, Muslims, etc., must unite to say to these activists. "Enough is enough!" We have to speak out and defend the sanctity of marriage. We must stand up and support our bishop, priests, pastors of other churches, organizations who are taking a firm stand to protect traditional marriage. We can no longer be silent with a false sense of being polite. We cannot afford to be complacent. We must as individual,s take responsibility and do our part. My friends, if we sit back and hope that others will do the speaking up for us, we will lose.
The line has been drawn. It is now a fight against good vs. evil. Do not be fooled when you are called intolerant or uncaring. Do not be concerned when you are personally attacked for standing up for the truth. Remember, the Pharisees and Sadducees did the same to God's Son! Can we really asked to be spared from persecution, if God did not spare His only begotten Son? No, we should ask God to strengthen us so that we do not apostatize out of fear for ourselves or our families.
There are many ways to do something.
1. Do not tire in contacting the governor's office and your state representatives. (Hawaii Family Forum, Hawaii Family Advocates, Hawaii Christian Coalition have easy ways of contacting them). Get on their emailing list!
2. Speak out when your family or friends speak in support of marriage equality.
3. Visit organizations such as Mass Resistance and The Hawaii Republican Assembly to see the most current news and how they are fighting to protect marriage as aforementioned.
4. Ask your priest if he can place an announcement in the church bulletin addressing the danger of same-sex marriage in Hawaii and maybe even speak out in his homily.
5. Sign up to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet as follows. Ask your priest to announce this prayer petition too and also print out the prayer petition for the parishioners to sign.
The following are from two Eucharistic adorers who have asked to get the word out:
Attached is a notice about the upcoming same sex issue that will be coming up for vote fairly soon. Pat & I and a very insistent adorer discussed this problem and have decided to do something CONCRETE about it... Please feel free to share this w/friends, prayer groups, etc.. I will be posting it up in the Chapel tomorrow morning for signatures, etc. Please check it out when you visit Our Lord there... (hopefully you will sign it and be a part of those trying to 'fight the good fight' against this evil that is hovering over our State!). Thank you!6. Pray the Holy Rosary asking Our Blessed Mother to intercede for the State of Hawaii, make an hour of adoration for this same intention, make a novena to Sts. Joachim and Anne for the protection of marriage. Do not cease praying!
7. Lastly, be ready to go to the capitol on October 28h, 2013 from 4-7pm when the special session will be meeting, and stand up in defense of marriage as God created it.