Saturday, May 04, 2013
Friday, May 03, 2013
Thursday, May 02, 2013
Wednesday, May 01, 2013
1. Pray the rosary with your family daily or at least on Saturdays.
2. Wear baby blue clothing.
3. Place fresh flowers in a vase in front of the blessed Mother's statue or picture.
4. Hold or attend a May Crowning.
5. Join a Marian apostolate or confraternity.
6. Start a Mary's Garden.
7. Start the St. Louis de Montfort Total Consecration to Mary.
8. Read a book on the Blessed Mother's. She appeared under so many titles. Learn more about one less familiar to you. (Strongly recommended: approved apparitions only).
9. Learn how to make rosaries and share them with others.
10. Enroll in the Brown Scapular and start wearing your brown scapular.
11. Offer up a spiritual flower each day and at the end of the month, you will have given our Lady a beautiful spiritual bouquet.
Dear Patron of God's Church
you are honored by her as the Worker,
the humble carpenter of Nazareth.
According to St. Teresa of Avila,
you are universal in your intercessions.
Inspire workers of all kinds
to walk ever in your footsteps as faithful servants
coupling charity with justice
and becoming true followers of Jesus.
New Saint Joseph People's Prayer Book