Friday, October 12, 2007

It's About Time I Thank You Properly

ty
The following bloggers have been kind enough to award my blog with the Mathetes Award. Mahalo nui loa for this honor. I really appreciate it very much especially since your blogs are most deserving as well.

1. Mrs. L at the Wellsprings of Traditional Life

2. Donna of Daily Donna-Marie: A Dose of Inspiration

3. Margaret Mary Myers

4. Chris M of the Simple and the Ordinary

5. Joey of Catholic Homeschooling Teens

Thank you again. If I missed anyone, I will amend it. God bless you all.

6 comments:

christine M said...

You're quite welcome - and thank you for always having something interesting and thought inspiring to read

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you Chris!

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Thank YOU, Esther. You bring so much direction and inspiration to others.

God bless,
Donna

PBXVI said...

If I had not been nominated by you Esther I surely would have nominated as one of the five blogs!

May God bless you always!

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you PB. That is very sweet of you :-)

EC Gefroh said...

Thanks so much Donna!