Friday, February 19, 2010

Prayer Request for the Soul of Universal Rosary's Patti Melvin's Sister

I received the following email:

Dear Apostles of the Immaculate Heart of Mary,

It is with great sorrow, I share the sudden death of my little sister. This angel of mercy spent herself entirely. She helped everyone with everything, forever, without hesitation, and with never a thought of herself. She simply burned on and on, until she was totally burned out. She gave herself in love to all souls, generously and tirelessly, all for Jesus through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. May Sister Mary Francisca rest in eternal peace! I have traveled to Idaho for the funeral and to spend ten days with my dear mother who is blind. Please pray for my mother, Dorothy Klotz, who is absolutely devastated by this loss. Sister did everything for mom...
Please click here to read the rest of Patti's letter.

Please pray for the repose of Sister Mary Francisca, and for comfort of her family during this very sad time.

No comments: