Saturday, November 22, 2008

Loney People - In Him you will have Peace



"The true stories highlighted in this vignette confirm that this world is not as it should be. Jesus declared that we would encounter struggles and pain, but He also urged us to never despair for He has overcome this world. Music by Jars of Clay." produced by CatholicMediaHouse.
-
"Behold, the hour cometh, and it is now come, that you shall be scattered every man to his own, and shall leave me alone; and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world."-St. John 16
Catholiques

3 comments:

Ann Murray said...

There are so very many lonely people out there - souls who really do feel utterly alone.
If only they were moved to pray - to speak to God in their hearts - how different their lives would be - totally transformed.
'In Him you will have peace,'

May more and more people know the true meaning of those words.

Alexandra said...

Hey, this song is sung by one of my favorite groups, America.

Nice video! Great song.

We'll be a bit lonely this year - just us four, but we'll see family after Christmas. Please pray for my mother; she is deteriorating mentally. She has always had mental health issues(mean too), but they are getting worse as she gets further into her 70's. She is almost unbearable to be around. She is lonely, miserable, and unreachable. Even my dad stays away on business trips as much as possible. Very sad.

EC Gefroh said...

V, thinking of those people can bring me to tears. I too wish they knew that God is there for them.

Alexandra, how sad! I will be praying for your mom, and all your family.