Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

St. Joseph

I've always liked the saying "Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a Daddy".

My father is such a man. He is our Daddy and will always be called Daddy by the seven of us.

Happy Father's Day to my dear daddy Carlos, Joey's daddy Dan, my brothers Carlos, Bobby and Brian, my dear uncles, my dear brothers-in-law George and Rich and my dear father in law Isidore.

We also remember my dear grandpa Manuel who has gone to his rest, and all our dearly departed family members.

And like Sarah of Just Another Day of Catholic Pondering I would like to remember God our Father on this Father's Day.

Last but not least, Happy Father's Day dear Catholic Bloggers and readers of this blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's nice to incude all fathers..thankyou

Sarah Reinhard said...

Thanks, Esther. :)

EC Gefroh said...

My pleasure Ladies.