Monday, November 19, 2007

Dear Blessed Mother Mary

BVM

Shared by Barb.

Mary, my Mother,
you have a great desire to see Jesus loved;
obtain for me this grace -
to love Him with a love that is exceeding great,
and to love no other but Him.

My Lady,
you always obtain from your Son all that you ask Him for.
Pray then for me and console me.
Ask for me also a great love for yourself
who are so much loved by God.

Through the sorrows that you bore on Calvary,
when you looked on Jesus dying on the cross
before your eyes,
obtain for me a good death.

Thus, dear Mother,
loving Jesus and you in this life,
I shall come to love you eternally in paradise.

- - -
"O my Jesus, he who does not love you,
does not know you."

- St. Alphonsus

2 comments:

Jean Heimann said...

I love this image! It's just beautiful and so is the prayer!

God bless you!

EC Gefroh said...

Glad you thought so too Jean.
God bless,