Saturday, October 06, 2007

6th Anniversary of the Ordination of Father Grace

priest

Oh! how great is the priest. The priest will only be understood in heaven. Were he understood on earth, people would die, not of fear, but of love.
St. John Vianney

fg

On this the 6th day of October, 2001, Andrew Kevin Grace was ordained to the sacred priesthood of Our Lord Jesus Christ by the Most Rev. Bishop Christopher Toohey, at St. Michael's Cathedral in Wagga Wagga.

Happy Anniversary Fr. Grace. May God always keep you close to Him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Broavo Esther....for this recognition!!! And it's one of "those" who wears clerics....God bless him and those who do the same.
Keep up the good observation.
Aloha and God bless,

Micki said...

I just love the quote you used here...with your permission I'd like to use it sometime in the future. I think I've got a great "priest" card. Thanks.
Micki

EC Gefroh said...

Thanks Anonymous friend who I know very well ;-)

Sure Micki, be my guest.