Tuesday, May 03, 2011

May 3, Feast of Mary Queen of Poland


We fly to your patronage, O Holy Mother of God; despise not these our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us always from all danger, O glorious and blessed Virgin.

My most holy Mother, I behold the graces that you have already obtained for me, and the ingratitude that I have shown toward you. The thankless soul is no longer worthy of blessings, but not even on this account will I lose confidence in your mercy. O my mighty advocate have pity on me and obtain, I beseech you, this favor for me if it be for the glory of your Divine Son and the good of my soul.

(Pause and name the favor sought)

Speak for me, Queen of Jasna Gora. Your Son will do whatsoever you shall ask of Him. I beg you, take me under your protection and this is enough for me, to be one of your ever faithful servants. Amen.

Thank you Mary Jane D.!

No comments: