Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Special Announcement - Divine Mercy Novena


I just received the following email from John-Paul who recently organized the novena for Pope Benedict XVI's birthday:

I can't wait to tell you about this exciting prayer intention for the Divine Mercy Novena!

This Friday is both Good Friday AND the first day of the Divine Mercy Novena! 

I hope you're as excited as I am about praying this Novena! Not only is it Divine Mercy, but we have a special intention too!

Click here to see what our special Divine Mercy Novena Intention will be!

You and I are going to be praying with over 2,400 people in the PrayMoreNovenas community and with a multitude of people around the world!

I'm looking forward to it. Are you?

God bless you!

   John-Paul

P.S. Not only is it a very important and powerful novena that was given to St. Faustina by Jesus, but we also have a very special intention to go along with this novena! Click here to see what it is!



---

*Join the PrayMoreNovenas Facebook Page*

No comments: