Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spiritual Adoption



I want to thank Kathy D. for sharing this very powerful pro-life video. We have her son to thank for the beautiful background music in the video.

For those of you not familiar with the prayer for spiritual adoption of a preborn baby, it was written by Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen. If you do not yet pray this prayer for protection of the preborn, I invite you to start today.

“Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn baby that I have spiritually adopted who is in danger of abortion.”
- Prayer of Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

The above prayer is from a website where you can spiritual adopt a preborn baby.

Spiritual Adoption

2 comments:

Teresa said...

That was very powerful. I had never heard of spiritual adoption. Thanks to introducing me to this. God Bless.

EC Gefroh said...

You're welcome. I've been praying it daily for a long time. God bless.