Friday, May 07, 2010

Reminder: Today is First Friday

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus, be loved everywhere.

Sweet Heart of my Jesus, grant that I may ever love you more.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, your kingdom come!

Divine  Heart of Jesus, convert sinners, save the dying, and deliver the holy souls in purgatory.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I believe in your love for me.

Glory, love and thanksgiving be to the Sacred Heart of Jesus!

O Heart of love, I put all my trust in you; for I fear all things from my weakness, but I hope for all things from your goodness.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us, and on our erring brothers and sisters.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, may you be known, loved and imitated!

Sacred Heart of Jesus, protect our families.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, strengthened in your agony by an angel, strengthen us in our agony.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, let me love you and make you loved.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, grant that peace, the fruit of justice and charity, may reign throughout the world.

From the New Saint Joseph People's Prayer Book, Catholic Book Publishing.

My favorite: 

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, may the whole world burn for love of you.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Jesus is alive :)