Monday, June 29, 2009

Feast of Sts Peter and Paul

Sts. Peter and Paul

This is also the close of the jubilee year dedicated to St. Paul.

Novena to Sts. Peter and Paul

O glorious Sts. Peter and Paul, filled with compassion for those who invoke you, with love for those who suffer, heavily laden with the weight of my troubles, I kneel at your feet and humbly beg you to take my present need under your special protection...(mention here).

As disciples of Christ and the first pastors of the early Church you both knew disappointment and suffering. Lead me out of my troubles as you have so many to Christ our Lord. Cease not to intercede for me until my request is granted. Above all, obtain for me the grace to one day meet God Face to face, and with you and Mary and all the angels and saints praise Him through all eternity.

O most powerful Sts. Peter and Paul, do not let me lose my soul, but obtain for me the grace of winning my way to heaven.

Amen

twitter / catholicmominHI

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Happy Feast Day to you!

EC Gefroh said...

Thanks Mimi. Same to you.

bikebali said...

It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreRee Bali ***vghbvgngnh