Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Easter 1

Easter 2
Easter at Blessed Sacrament 1
Easter Prayer of St. Hippolytus

Christ is Risen: The world below lies desolate
Christ is Risen: The spirits of evil are fallen
Christ is Risen: The angels of God are rejoicing
Christ is Risen: The tombs of the dead are empty
Christ is Risen indeed from the dead,
the first of the sleepers,
Glory and power are his forever and ever

St. Hippolytus of Rome (AD 190-236)

~~~~~~
Easter Prayer of St. Hippolytus

Prayer Source here

Photos of Easter morning Mass Blessed Sacrament Church, Paterson, NJ. The little lady lighting the Easter candle is my mom. Thanks to Father Patrick R. for his kindness to our family.

It was his idea to place the Hawaiian lei sent to my mom by our good friend Mrs. Lum, on the Easter candle.

Pictures taken by my phone camera as I forgot my digital camera today.

twitter / catholicmominHI

6 comments:

Alexandra said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures. Easter blessings to you and your family.

catholicandgop said...

Happy Easter Esther.

Ellen said...

Happy Easter Esther. Are you still in NJ? Perhaps a meeting before you return to HI? Maybe SFO Mom and I could come up to see you.

Akalei said...

Happy Easter, Aunty Esther!!! =D

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you ladies.

Ellen, I am still here for a while. I have to help my mom with lots of stuff. I hope we can get together before I leave.

Mimi said...

A blessed Easter to you and yours, my friend.