Monday, December 29, 2008

Sacred texts: Vatican embraces iTunes prayer book

I told the creator Fr. Padrini that I would post his story here on my blog so here it is:
I'd like to offer this story on my application that brings the prayer on iPhone.
I believe that prayer is Christian and Catholic from spreading. You wonder why you can publish the news and if you can spread it to your friends on the blog.

thanks

fr. Paolo Padrini

VATICAN CITY – The Vatican is endorsing new technology that brings the book of daily prayers used by priests straight onto iPhones.

The Vatican's Pontifical Council for Social Communications is embracing the iBreviary, an iTunes application created by a technologically savvy Italian priest, the Rev. Paolo Padrini, and an Italian Web designer.
You can read the rest at Sacred texts: Vatican embraces iTunes prayer book



No comments: