Friday, March 07, 2008

Fr. Joe Whalen Finally Has a Website - St. Raphael Healing Oil!

St. Raphael
According to Sue Fr. Joe Whalen has a new site for the healing oil ministry. Archangel St. Raphael Holy Healing Ministry

Fr. Joe has a very interesting story of conversion and then becoming a priest in later life. You can read about it HERE

In our home, we are sure to have a steady supply of the healing oil. It has helped us and our friends when needed most. Side note: He once called my parent's home to return my mom's phone call. I got to briefly speak to him as I answered the phone ;-)

5 comments:

teresa_anawim2 said...

Thank you for posting this, Es.
I am excited to hear of this priest's ministry.
I will follow my interest and contact the site for info on the Mass out in Hanover Massachusetts which is not too far from my city.

Easter Almuena said...

Yayyyy! Esther, another one to include on the sidebar of my other blog, A Tribute to Our Priests. Thank you, Esther!

Easter Almuena said...

By the way, check my post on that blog... he he he...

Anonymous said...

Wow, how exciting. I'm so glad to see that Father Joe now has his own website. I have gone with Fr. Joe to Medjugorje on several occasions, once in 1998 and again in 1999. They all love him there. He is a wonderful and holy priest.
Thank you Esther.

EC Gefroh said...

Wonderful Teresa. BTW, don't forget to ask for St. Raphael's Healing Oil.

I like to keep you with a steady supply of priests Easter ;-)

Oh BTW, I read your post before you commented here.

I was hoping you would see this Ed.