Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Little Humor Break

We have been snorkeling out at Haunama Bay today. I will try to share some photos later on. I am still a bit tired so I thought I would share the following which I hope isn't in bad taste. Thanks to John for sharing it with me.
cat

One day at kindergarten a teacher said to the class of 5 year-olds, "I'll give $10 to the child who can tell me who was the most famous man who ever lived."

A little Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Patrick."

The teacher said, "Sorry Sean, that's not correct."

Then a little Scottish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Andrew."

The teacher said, "Sorry Hamish, that's not correct."

Finally, a little Jewish boy raised his hand and said, "It was Jesus Christ."

The teacher said, "That's absolutely right, Marvin. Come up here and I'll give you the $10."

As the teacher was giving Marvin his money, she said,
"You know Marvin, since you're Jewish; I was very surprised you said Jesus Christ."

Marvin replied, "Yeah. In my heart I knew it was Moses, but business is business.

No comments: