Monday, April 16, 2007

For You St. Therese "Fans" - Free Online Book

St. Therese

Every day, I try to read my favorite blogs. Sometimes, I don't have time to read or visit their blogs as thoroughly as I'd like to. That happened with one blog in particular. Well, yesterday, I took my time visiting Margaret Mary Myers's Blog and I am sure glad I did. I never noticed that she wrote the sweetest little book on St. Therese the Little Flower. And, better still, she is kind enough to offer it free in pdf form.

It has a question and answer format which is perfect for the little ones in the family to learn more about this very popular young saint.

CLICK HERE

BTW, while you are there, check out the other book written by Margaret Mary, Chats with God's Little Ones. It looks like a must-read for Catholic children.

Mahalo nui loa Margaret Mary!

3 comments:

Simple Faith and Life said...

Thank you, Esther!!! :)

Alexandra said...

Esther...that is so weird. We posted about the exact same thing! Too funny. Great minds...

EC Gefroh said...

My pleasure MM!
Alexandra: Ha! What a coincidence!