Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Sign of the Cross

H/T to Sue


When we bless ourselves with the sign of the cross, we should take advantage of
this opportunity to meditate the passion of Christ.

As I bless myself with the sign of the cross, I clothe my soul with the holy wounds of Jesus Christ who died for my sins.The image of my soul which has been destroyed by sin receives restoration and protection from my Lord and Saviour.

"Lord Jesus Christ imprint upon my soul your most holy wounds, so that I may be
purified from all my sinfulness, deliver me Lord from all evil."

In the name of the Father,

I bless my soul with the holy wounds of the sacred head of Jesus and the sufferings of His holy mind, so that I may always keep my soul in the Presence of God.

In the name of the Son,

I bless my soul with the wounds of His sacred feet, so that I may always walk in the path of Salvation and proclaim the Word of God to others.

In the name of the Holy Spirit, I bless my soul with the wounds of His sacred hands, that I may always do the work of God.



+ + +

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Joseph of Jesus and Mary
The Work of God Apostolate

While you are at it, please visit this website
Work of God where the above was from.

No comments: