Monday, July 10, 2006

Novena to the Holy Family


Hat tip to Maureen for posting this Novena. She wrote:


It seems to me that the devil has been hitting Catholic homeschool families hard lately. I know of several families currently struggling with pending divorce. Of course, satan is always going to hit those doing the Lord's work the hardest. And we Catholic homeschoolers are doing no less than the Lord's work.

With that in mind, I hope that you all will join me in praying a novena for our Catholic homeschooling community, particularly our marriages.
NOVENA TO THE HOLY FAMILY

2 comments:

Home School Mom: Denise said...

Oh this just reminds me of how much support couples need in marriage. It does take a village! It takes the Church - it takes a parish community, it takes the grace of God for all of us to work together through the tough times.
Prayerfully,
Denise in Ohio

EC Gefroh said...

To me, this was such a rude awakening. Yes, we must pray for each other.