Saturday, March 20, 2010

Please Pray for the Protection of Life!


I will not be on the computer tomorrow.  But I did want to ask you to pray.  As you know the President's health care reform bill may have the votes needed to pass (if you believe Washington and the MSM) so please pray, pray and pray that life be protected.

I would suggest Blessed Mother's express Novena Nine Memorare prayers in a row for this intention.
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Source EWTN

No comments: