Thursday, December 18, 2008

Accepting Nominations - Catholic New Media and Innovation Awards

Oscar
The following is from Love to Be Catholic founder Tom Hall
Friends,

At long last, I am moving forward with an informal award to recognize
excellence in Catholic New Media and innovation. This is my small effort to
bring attention to the good work of many talented people who unselfishly
find unique and original ways to evangelize the Catholic faith.

I set up a special email account to accept suggestions:
awards@lovetobecatholic.com.

There are no specific award categories. I prefer to keep the nomination
field broad and defined only as new media and innovation. It will be fun to
see what suggestions people send to us.

Here is a link to my blog post about the awards:
Click here

If you will kindly promote this idea in your colleagues, friends, and blog
readers, I will be very grateful.

Peace be with you this joyous season,

Tom Hall
Founder
LoveToBeCatholic.com
More on the Catholic New Media and Innovation Awards

No comments: