Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Act Of Adoration And Thanksgiving Before The Blessed Sacrament

Eucharistic Jesus
I ADORE Thee, Eternal Father, and I give Thee thanks for the infinite love, with which for my redemption Thou didst deign to send Thine only-begotten Son to be the food of my soul.

I offer Thee all the acts of adoration and thanksgiving that are offered to Thee by the Angels and Saints in Heaven and by the just of Earth. I praise Thee, I love Thee, and I thank Thee, with all the praises, love and thanksgiving wherewith Thine own Son praises Thee, loves Thee and thanks Thee. And I pray Thee to grant that He may be known, loved, honored, thanked and worthily received by all men in this Most Blessed Sacrament.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.

I adore Thee, Eternal Son, and I thank Thee for the infinite love which caused Thee to become incarnate for me, to be born in a stable, to be brought up in the carpenter's shop, and to be willing to endure hunger, thirst, cold, fatigue, hardships, contempt, persecution, scourges, thorns, nails and death on the hard wood of the Cross.

I thank Thee, in company with Thy whole Church, militant and triumphant, for the infinite love with which Thou didst institute the Blessed Sacrament to be the food of my soul. I adore Thee in all the consecrated Hosts throughout the whole world. I give Thee thanks also on behalf of those who know Thee not and who fail to thank Thee. Would that I could lay down my life to cause Thee to be known, loved and honored by all men in this Sacrament of love, and to put and end to all the irreverences and sacrileges that are committed against Thee!

I love Thee, my Jesus, and I desire to love Thee and receive Thee with all the love, purity and affection of Thy most holy Mother, and with the perfect love of Thine own Sacred Heart. Ah, most loving Spouse of my soul, come to me in Thy Sacrament and bring forth in me all those fruits for the sake of which Thou comest to us, and grant that I may die rather than ever receive Thee Unworthily. Amen.

Source

Shared by Half the Kingdom

No comments: