Friday, October 05, 2007

Signature Tag

fyAttention: For some reason, I am saving the graphic in .gif format so that it will have a transparent background. However, when posted through Blogger, it converts to .png or .jpg and it then has a white background. Does anyone know why this is happening?

To all my lady blogging friends and regular commenters in the sidebar:

I have been noticing that many of you choose to use the sig tags at the end of your posts.

I played around yesterday and today to see if I could create a sig tag that would work for my blog. You probably saw it if you visited today.

Anyway, I thought I would offer to make you one if you'd like. I can't promise what it will look like since I usually make things depending on my creativity mood at the moment. I do hope to make each one unique though.

I would offer these to the men friend too but I don't think you use them.

So, if you would like one, you can either leave a comment or email me. Just let me know what name you want and whether you'd prefer script (cursive) style or print style. And, then leave the rest to me.

Sorry, I can't help you with how to use them. I am still inserting mine manually.

sigbee

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi I would like one but i dont have a blog, i just read and browse and comment from time to time.
was wondering u can make me one for my email sig,plzzz thanks :)

I will email you later after i get a response =p

EC Gefroh said...

Sure MM, I'd be happy to. What name and do you want it in cursive?

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Your tag is so cute! I would like one please :)
"Barb, sfo"
Print or cursive does not matter.
Thanks!

Michele said...

i love it! your name looks pretty! now, show me how to make one for Divine Mercy:) pleeeeeeeease:)

Michele said...

i'd like one that says Divine Mercy with pretty lettering, and maybe if you can, something Catholic with it?
can you email me some examples? thanks!

EC Gefroh said...

Barb, I will work on it today.

DM: I will see what I can come up with but I am not making any samples. Just creating as I go along.

Anonymous said...

thankyou

I just sent you an email, hopefully u know its me
in the subject i put: signature tag
my email is from yahoo

Jean Heimann said...

OOOh, Esther, I would love one in cursive that relates to Catholic Fire somehow. I trust in your creativity.

God bless you!
Jean

Kimberly said...

I dig the happy little bees...very, very cute!

Unknown said...

I've not done that on my posts, but seen others do that. :) I might just start doing it hehe!

I'd love my name in cursive... and since it's for my Catholic blog, it can have religious little stuff in it if you want. :)

"Heather"

THANKS!!!

Hugs, Heather

Jean Heimann said...

Esther,

Mine turned out beautiful!

Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Thanks Esther once again for a gorgeous sig tag.

God bless,
Heather

EC Gefroh said...

Heather and Jean, it was my pleasure.
God bless,