Thursday, August 20, 2009

World Apostolate of Fatima - Hawaii Division

WAFHI
We are happy to announce that the Diocese of Honolulu has authorized a division of the World Apostolate of Fatima in Hawaii.

I wanted to wait until my co-coordinator Josephine Yu and I could do this together, however, her beloved son Michael died recently. Please pray for the repose of his soul and for his family.

Please visit our new blog to read more about this beautiful apostolate where we join the blue army of our Blessed Mother Mary.

World Apostolate of Fatima - Hawaii Division

If you would like to become a member, please email me and I will send you send you a membership form to fill out.

One thing we plan on doing is to bring the pilgrim statue of Mary to Hawaii.

More details will follow as soon as Josephine is back.

twitter / catholicmominHI

No comments: