Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Book Worm Award and Meme

Bookworm Award
Mahalo nui loa to Alexandra for bestowing this honor on me! She must know I have a weakness for books ;-)

Here are the rules:

Pass this on to 5 blogging friends. Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56. Write the 5th sentence, as well as two to five sentences following that.

"Miserable sinners". - The Exhortations

"Read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest [the Scriptures]." - The Second Sunday in Advent. The Collect.

Ha! How do you like those quotes? The closest book to me was The Littlest Gargoyle but that only had 48 pages. The next closest was Familiar Quotations by John Bartlett.

Okay, the recipients of this award are the following blogger friends:

1. Fr. Daren

2. Christine M

3. Barb

4. Heather

5. Cy

I had many more to name but I'm only limited to 5!

6 comments:

christine M said...

Thanks so much Esther!

EC Gefroh said...

My pleasure Chris.

Cy said...

Thank you, Aunty Esther!
:-D

EC Gefroh said...

YW Cy!!

Alexandra said...

Whoa! That's quite a quote.

EC Gefroh said...

Isn't it?