Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Addition to the Side Bar - Pray for Our Priests

Holy Orders
I received an email letting me know about this website
PRAY FOR OUR PRIESTS:
I thought you might be interested in my web site. Pray for Our Priests It was inspired by the responses from 43 Bishops & Archbishops to a letter of support sent to them in 2006. Your own Bishop Clarence (Larry) Silva was one of the 43 bishops who responded. I just sent a second mailing inviting your Bishop to join the Pray for Our Priests movement. The only Diocese currently integrated into the site is my home diocese,
Covington, KY. I hope you can check the site out and consider linking it to your site if/when your Diocese decides to join the movement.
Mahalo Damien!

6 comments:

Easter Almuena said...

Esther, this is wonderful! I will link the web to my blog supporting priests!:-)

Michele said...

esther, you there, and view from the pews have my blog of the year award! stop by Divine Mercy if you like and see the post about it! congrats!

Michele said...

sorry, i meant therese, not the comment "you there." it was meant to read, you, therese, and view from the pews.

Marie said...

Thankyou for this Esther:)

later I will look at it more closely what a Divinely inspired idea.

What a wonderful & thoughtful person you are:).

God bless you and JOY to you:)

Marie

Micki said...

Did I miss an update on how your library project turned out. Do you like them filed alphabetically?
Great joy I'm sure if it's all finished.

EC Gefroh said...

Great Easter!

Thanks DM!!

You are Marie :-)

Still working on it Micki. I did the classic book but still have my fiction to do and my husband's math books and Joey's.....