Sunday, September 02, 2007

One Word, No Explanations Meme

I stole....borrowed this from Deb

1. Yourself: Impatient
2. Your spouse: Smart
3. Your hair: Curly
4. Your mother: Kind
5. Your father: Funny
6. Your favourite item: Computer
7. Your dream last night: unrecalled :-)
8. Your favorite drink: Water
9. Your dream car: None
10. The room you are in: Living
11. Your ex: None
12. Your fear: Sin
13. What you want to be in 10 years: Healthy
14. Who you hung out with last night: Family
15. What you’re not: Mean
16. Muffins: Corn
17. One of your wish list item: NJ
18. Time: 11
19. The last thing you did: Typed
20. What you are wearing: Clothes
21. Your favorite weather: Warm
22. Your favorite book: Numerous
23. The last thing you ate: Breakfast
24. Your life: Blessed
25. Your mood: Content
26. Your best friend: Mom
27. What you’re thinking about right now: #26
28. Your car: Forester
29. What you are doing at the moment: Typing
30. Your summer: Terrific!
31. Your relationship status: Married
32. What is on your TV: Nothing
33. What the weather is like: Sunny
34. When was the last time you laughed: Now

I'm tagging some of you for this one:

1. Barb

2. Marie

3. Alexandra

4. Karen

5. Charity Therese

6. Cy

7. The Catholic Warrior

and 8. Kimberly

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Esther:)

I will cut and paste this Meme and reply to it next week. Right now Ginny is taking care of 'View from the Pews', while I take care of Big is Beautiful.

Thanks for thinking of me:)

Peace & blessings

Marie

EC Gefroh said...

That's fine Marie. I look forward to reading your answers.
God Bless

PBXVI said...

Thanks Esther! I'll do this soon!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

All done :)

EC Gefroh said...

I look forward to your answer PB.

Barb, I will be right over.

Cy said...

Done! Thanks once again!!!

EC Gefroh said...

Great! I'm be right over to look at your answers Cy.

Alexandra said...

Thanks so much...what a nice surprise. I'm catching up, but I'll post mine soon. :)

EC Gefroh said...

YW. I'll be glad to put you on my meme friendly list (that I have in my head :-)I look forward to reading your replies.