Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Feast Day of Blessed Mother Teresa

BMTPicture source: All Posters

"Keep the joy of loving God in your heart and share this joy with all you meet especially your family. Be holy – let us pray."

"Everybody today seems to be in such a terrible rush, anxious for greater developments and greater riches and so on, so that children have very little time for their parents. Parents have very little time for each other. And in the home, begins the disrupt of peace of the world".

"Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action".

"Love begins by taking care of the closest ones - the ones at home".

"The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between".
She was always one of my heroes. I don't have much to share about Mother Teresa today because it is all pretty personal and hard to put into words. I would like to share some links which I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did:

Sarah - Mother Teresa: Ten Years in Heaven

Jean - Blessed Mother Teresa: My Favorite Quotes

Jean - A Pictorial Tribute

Donna - Blessed Teresa's Feast Day

Priests for Life - Blessed Mother Teresa Novena

Leticia - The Time I Saw Blessed Mother Teresa

Fr. Daren - In Honor of the Day

2 comments:

Sarah Reinhard said...

Glad you enjoyed my post, Esther. :)

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you Sarah, I sure did!