Thursday, June 07, 2007

Personal Policies Meme

This meme really caught my eye. Thanks to my friend Erika for tagging me.

1. I must bless Joey with Holy Water and the sign of the cross on his forehead before he goes to bed at night. Our friend the late Fr. Frank taught us to do that when we first adopted Joey. He recommend that all Catholic parents bless their children before bedtime. BTW, sometimes my dh bless me the same way and I bless him.

2. As soon as I get up in the mornings, I must kneel down by my bed for and recite the Prayer to the Holy Spirit and the Morning Offering. I then must wash up and dress before leaving the bathroom. After this is accomplished, I then leave the bedroom.

3. I must attend Mass and recite the Holy Rosary daily. Even on the days I want to sleep in, God and His Dear Mom will not let me :-).

4. I must call my parents daily. We speak for about a half an hour.

5. I must do all my daily duties before having the luxury of getting on the computer. Sometimes I cheat, if it is something important that must be addressed. Otherwise, work must come first.

I have more personal policies but 5 should be enough for now.

I tag:

Donna-Marie

Kimberly

Heather

Jean

Christine M

NewHouse but I encourage everyone to do this one.

8 comments:

christine M said...

Oh my!I've been tagged. I'll have to give this one some thought? Do I have personal policies. I suppose I must. Hmmm. Thanks for the tag.

Amy said...

That is awesome Esther! You are an example to us all!
I have been wanting to get a holy water container for our home. I can't quite imagine placing it in something so mundane as a pitcher!

Jean Heimann said...

Thanks for the tag, Esther!

You know how I love to do memes!

God bless you!

EC Gefroh said...

YW Christine and Jean. I look forward to your responses.

Mrs. V :-) Thanks Amy. I place ours in the Arizona Green Tea Glass Bottle...the pretty one. I find the the plastic Holy Water containers are too small for our daily needs.

Kimberly said...

Inspiring Esther! I'll have to think about this one for a bit...hmmm...

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Oh my goodness, I've been tagged! I was just reading your Meme, Esther and then I got to the bottom and found out that you tagged me! Okay, I will do that soon. By the way, I love your personal policies. Thank you for thinking of me. God bless!
Donna-Marie

Christine said...

My dad blessed me and my siblings each night when we were growing up. My husband now does the same to our children. Your personal policies are something for which I would like to strive.

EC Gefroh said...

Kimberly :-)

Thanks Donna-Marie!

Thank you for sharing that about your dad Christine.