This meme really caught my eye. Thanks to my friend Erika for tagging me.
1. I must bless Joey with Holy Water and the sign of the cross on his forehead before he goes to bed at night. Our friend the late Fr. Frank taught us to do that when we first adopted Joey. He recommend that all Catholic parents bless their children before bedtime. BTW, sometimes my dh bless me the same way and I bless him.
2. As soon as I get up in the mornings, I must kneel down by my bed for and recite the Prayer to the Holy Spirit and the Morning Offering. I then must wash up and dress before leaving the bathroom. After this is accomplished, I then leave the bedroom.
3. I must attend Mass and recite the Holy Rosary daily. Even on the days I want to sleep in, God and His Dear Mom will not let me :-).
4. I must call my parents daily. We speak for about a half an hour.
5. I must do all my daily duties before having the luxury of getting on the computer. Sometimes I cheat, if it is something important that must be addressed. Otherwise, work must come first.
I have more personal policies but 5 should be enough for now.
NewHouse but I encourage everyone to do this one.