Sunday, April 15, 2007

Divine Mercy Sunday

Divine Mercy

Last year, my family and I attended the Divine Mercy Conference. It was at the conference that we were introduced to the beautiful artwork of artist Tommy Canning. He is known for the art of Divine Mercy.

In fact, we met Tommy Canning and his brother who attended the conference. A couple of the items of note that we got at the conference were a DVD of the Divine Mercy artwork set to the music of the Passion of the Christ. The other one was the painting of St. Faustina kneeling before Jesus, the Divine Mercy. That one is autographed by the artist.

The following video showcases some of Mr. Canning's Divine Mercy artwork and I thought it appropriate to post it on this Divine Mercy Sunday 2007. The song is entitled How Beautiful by Ann Wilson.

For more information on Tommy Canning's works of art, please visit The Art of Divine Mercy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful Divine Mercy afternoon

God bless

Jean Heimann said...

This is a beautiful video. I'm a big Annie Karto fan.
Thanks for sharing it!

I'm on my way to Divine Mercy Sunday now. More to come...

God bless you,
Jean