The following is from my friend Fr. Ignatius.
1. Give God what is right – not what is left.
2. Man’s way leads to a hopeless end. God’s way leads to an endless hope.
3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
5. In the sentence of life the devil may be a comma but never let him be the full stop.
6. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to Church for a faith lift.
7. When praying, don’t give God instruction, just ask His guidance.
8. Don’t wait for six strong men to take you to the Church.
9. If we don’t change God’s message, His message will change us.
10. When God ordains, He sustains.
11. Plan ahead – it wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
12. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory capacity.
13. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.
14. Exercise daily – walk with the Lord.
15. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
16. He who angers you, controls you.
17. Worry is the dark room in which negatives can develop.
18. Give Satan an inch and he will be a ruler.
19. God does not call the qualified. He qualifies the called.
20. Read the Bible – it will scare the devil.
And one more I just found...
Worry looks around, sorry looks back, faith looks up.