Friday, October 05, 2012

Feast of St. Faustina

St. Faustina's First Class Relic, St. Stephen Church, Paterson, NJ
St. Faustina - St. Stephen's Church, Paterson, NJ


Mahalo to Mary Jane for sharing the following prayer.

Divine Mercy Image, St. Stephen's Church, Paterson, NJ



O Jesus, Who filled Your servant, St. Faustina, with profound veneration for Your boundless Mercy, deign, if it be Your holy will, to grant me, through her intercession, the grace for which I fervently pray. (mention your intentions)
My sins render me unworthy of Your Mercy, but be mindful of St. Faustina's spirit of sacrifice and self-denial, and reward her virtue by granting the petition which, with childlike confidence, I present to You through her intercession. Amen.
other prayers to St. Faustina: http://www.2heartsnetwork.org/Faustina.htm

No comments: