Monday, May 09, 2011

Month of May - Divine Mysteries of the Most Holy Rosary

Mother's Day Sts. Peter and Paul, Honolulu

Our Lord to Blessed Alan: "If only these poor wretched sinners would say My Rosary, they would share in the Merits of my Passion and I would b their Advocate and would appease My Father's Justice."

Our Lady revealed to Blessed Alan: "that after the Holy sacrifice of the Mass, which is the most important as well as the Living Memorial of Our Blessed Lord's Passion there could not be a finer devotion or one of greater merit than that of the Rosary."

Our Blessed Mother said "I want you to know that, although there are numerous indulgences already attached to the recitation of My Rosary, I shall add many more to every fifty Hail Marys (each group of five decades) for those who say them devoutly, on their knees, being of course, free from mortal sin. And whosoever shall persevere in the devotion of the Holy Rosary, saying these prayers and meditations, shall be rewarded for it; I shall obtain for them full remission of the penalty and of the guilt of all his ins at the end of his life. Do not be unbelieving as though this is impossible. It is easy for me to do because I am the Mother of the King of Heaven, and He calls me 'Full of Grace'. And being 'Full of Grace,' I am able to dispense Grace freely to my dear children."

"The Rosary is the 'Root and the storehouse of many blessings. Through it: sinners are forgiven, souls that are fettered have their bonds broken, those who weep find happiness, those who are temped find peace, the poor find help, religious are reformed, those who are ignorant are instructed, the living learn to overcome pride, the dead (the Holy Souls) have their pains eased by prayer and sacrifice."

Our Lady of Fatima in 1913 said: "When enough people will pray the Rosary every day, Russia will be converted and an Era of Peace granted to the World."

From the Divine Mysteries of the Holy Rosary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will say my rosary tonight - gotten lazy about it this week with so much going on - not a good thing to skip!

EC Gefroh said...

:-)
I don't know about you but Our Lady nags me when I want to skip saying the Rosary.