Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Saturday - Vigil of Divine Mercy

During the Consecration at Sts. Peter and Paul Church, Honolulu

My Risen Jesus, I devoutly kiss and
adore the Glorious Wounds in Your Feet and
ask You to help me fly from
all occasions of sin and walk the way
of Christian Holiness till I come to
the home of Paradise.

My Risen Jesus, I devoutly kiss the
Glorious Wounds of Your Hand and
ask that You deliver me from all evil
of body, mind and soul with Your
Wounded Hands.

My Risen Jesus, I devoutly kiss the
Glorious Wounds of Your side and ask
that You kindle in my heart the fire of
love here, that I may hereafter love
You eternally in Heaven.

Finally, I pray, O most Holy Virgin Mary
by the great joy on seeing Your Risen
and Glorified Son, that you obtain
for me the grace to rise, also after my
death to the Etenral Glory of Paradise.

Hail Mary (Three times)

Source: Prayer card from EWTN.

No comments: