Friday, March 11, 2011

Your Concern Was Deeply Appreciated


Picture source

As you know by now, the Hawaiian islands were threatened by a tsunami caused by the huge earthquake in Japan. Thank God...and I can't say this enough...Thank God, He spared Hawaii once again.

My family and I were deeply touched by all the messages of concern and prayers we received from so many people. Not only did we receive calls, emails and text messages from our family and friends on the Mainland but we also received messages through Twitter and Facebook. I received emails from friends who read my blog. I had friends send out prayer request for us. Wow! to say I am touched is not even close to sharing how I feel.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart...thank you very, very much for caring!!

I was able to get noon Mass. I had to give thanks to God, pray for Japan but I also wanted to pray for each and every one of you.

2 comments:

Ed Sousa said...

Esther,
I'm so glad that You and your family are Ok.
We will still keep you all in our prayers.
This has been a monster quake and a lot of people are suffering and need our prayers.

EC Gefroh said...

So true Ed. Thank you for your prayers!