Wednesday, June 09, 2010

On the Subject of Blog Comments


Recently, Matthew Warner broke down blog commenters into 10 different types. You can read it 10 Types of Blog Comments

I think he pretty much covered every type of comment.


Well, Matthew has once again posted about blog comments. This time he tackles  how to leave a good comment in 16 Ways to Be a Better and Holier Blog Commenter. My favorite is #10.

BTW, I never could understand how some people can be so verbose when I have trouble sometimes finding the right words to make my point.

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

I'm one of the verbose. Am I supposed to make a point? Gosh, I just try to address the comment with appreciation that anybody would bother to leave one.:)

But then, I don't think I post controversial subjects. Who can argue with a piece of fluff! I think your comments are just right, at least in my combox.

I agree that saying a prayer first is a good thing to do

EC Gefroh said...

Maryellen, you are not verbose. I always enjoy reading your comments, not only on my blog but on others as well. You are always upbeat and gracious.