Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm Sorry Blessed Mother

...for doubting you today.

Today I planned on bringing our car to our usual place for a safety inspection, leave the car and pick it up when it was ready.   At daily Mass, I asked our Lady a few times, to please help the car pass inspection. 

After Mass, we went to the safety inspection place, waited in line and we were told that they would not be able to perform safety inspections for at least two weeks.

"Oh, no!"  and my first thought was "Blessed Mother, weren't you supposed to make sure the car got inspected?"

I drove home and suddenly remembered another place that possibly performed safety inspections.

"Yes", the owner told me.  But "No, I could not leave the car."  Well, that is because they immediately took car of my car's safety inspection.  And, needless to say, the car passed inspection!

I could not stop apologizing enough to our lady.  I should have relied on her assistance that I had asked for because she took care of things better than I could have imagined.

Thank you Blessed Mother and I promise not to doubt you again.

She should become the patron of mechanics.  I know my late dad, the car mechanic, would agree.

My mom's reaction to this whole thing was..."You doubted her?"

No comments: