If you remember I recently shared about becoming a spiritual child of St. Padre Pio here.
There is another way you can apply to become his spiritual child:
How to become Padre Pio's spiritual childPlease visit St. Monica's Kneeler for more information.
Padre Pio, during his lifetime, accepted many people as his spiritual children. When assured of their goodwill, he always told them: "I accept you, but don't make me lose face." Today many of his devotees still want to become his spiritual children. What are they to do?
They must comply with the following conditions:
1. Live intensely a life of divine grace
2. Prove their faith by words and actions
3. Desire to remain under the protection of the Servant of God, Padre Pio
4. Imitate the venerable Padre in his love for Jesus Crucified, for the Most Blessed Sacrament, for our Lady, the Pope and the entire Church
5. Practice sincere charity towards all
Application should be made in writing.
Postulation for Padre Pio's Cause
Our Lady of Grace Capuchin Friary
71013 San Giovanni Rotondo, FG, ITALY
Voice Office: (0882) 417294
English Office: (0882) 417214 - Fax: (0882) 417241
Friary: (0882) 4171 - Fax: (0882) 417252
Perpetual Mass remembrance
A Mass is offered daily for all enrolled, both living and dead. The usual offering is $6. Enrollment may be made individually or by family.