Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Q & A on Scrupulosity

A very helpful blog for Catholics is Catholic Spiritual Direction.

Here Fr. John answers a question on scrupulosity:
Q: Father John, I seem to be struggling with scrupulosity. However, when I read St. Teresa of Avila and St. John of the Cross, they exhort that any small sin or attachment can keep us from union with God. How do I know if I am scrupulous or just sensitive to sin? How do I avoid taking sin too lightly? If I am scrupulous, how do I overcome it?
Understanding and Overcoming Scrupulosity

twitter / catholicmominHI

1 comment:

Todd said...

Are you Catholic and over the age of 18? Have you said the Rosary Prayer at least once in the past year? If so, please take part in an anonymous research study online that examines the place of the Rosary Prayer in Catholic individuals’ lives. To participate in this doctoral research study, click the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/rosaryprayer Participation is anonymous and free of charge.