Monday, October 22, 2007

Blessed Damien Update

As promised:
FATHER DAMIEN'S SAINTHOOD CAUSE MOVES AHEAD - Honolulu Advertiser


Blessed Damien
Today at morning Mass, Fr. Dave told us that on Friday, prior to the Mass for Fr. Bill Mattimore who recently passed away, Bishop Silva announced that a second miracle attributed to Fr. Damien, had been confirmed! No other details where given. If I find out anything I will let you know.

Please continue to pray to Blessed Damien and for his canonization.

Blessed Father Damien of Moloka'i, pray for us.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Tag your it! Check out my blog

EC Gefroh said...

Thanks Tracy.

Michelle said...

I certainly will keep praying Esther. Thanks for the update.

EC Gefroh said...

Thanks Michelle!

Cathy said...

Woohoo!!!

Great news, thanks for passing it along!

Cathy said...

E,
I added some info on my blog, too.
Thanks again.
This is fantastic news.