Monday, June 25, 2007

Thanks to Blogging, I WonTwo Contests in a Row!

Ribbon First let me start off by telling you that I never win anything. Seriously, I don't win contests, competitions or even board games. I do enter and compete for the mere fun of it.

It came as quite as a surprise to me that I won two Catholic mom blogging contests. One in May and one in June. How about that!!!

The newly created Catholic Moms Online sponsored a contest for the new members. As a new member I was automatically entered to win a lovely photograph/art work of Our Lady by the owner Angie. Guess what? I was one of two winners! Angie mailed me the very beautiful picture. I can't wait to get home and frame it.

Early this month, Danielle Bean organized a raffle to benefit St. Gianna's Home for Unwed Mothers. Many generous moms donated prizes for this worthy cause. One of them was Barb S of SFO Mom. Barb generously donated a year's subscription to Faith and Family. As you may already know, this is a great magazine for Catholic families. In fact, Danielle is their editor!

Well, guess what? Danielle and Barb informed me that I had won the magazine subscription! How wonderful is that?

So, thanks kind ladies for the opportunity to win these lovely prizes. They are sure appreciated!

10 comments:

Simple Faith and Life said...

Congratulations, Esther! That's wonderful. Enjoy!

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you MM!
Esther

Alexandra said...

Congrats!

Jean Heimann said...

Congratulations, Esther!
I am happy for you.

Jean Heimann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Micki said...

I felt so happy just feeling like I knew someone who won on Danielle's contest. Congratulations. (Of course I would have been even happier if I had won :-)

Mary B said...

Very glad for you! I actually did a review of the last issue on our new page: wmch.stblogs.com

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you Alexandra, Jean, Micki :-) and Mary.

Mimi said...

Congratulations! It couldn't happen to a better person!

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you Mimi. You are so sweet.