Saturday, June 30, 2007

Eucharistic Prayer

OLOtheBlessedSacrament
O Jesus, my love, truly present in the Holy Eucharist, I adore you. Dear and gentle Jesus, I love You and I thank You for the gift of Your self in this Sacrament of Love; The Holy Eucharist.

I offer to You my heart and the love which it contains, little as it is, to make up for the ingratitude of so many. For centuries You have remained in the Blessed Sacrament for love of us. May all hearts burn with love for You.

Merciful Heart of Jesus, hear the prayers we humbly bring before You (here mention your petitions). From this Holy Sacrament may Your light and Your peace shine forth into the darkness of all sin. Jesus, You are my love and my all. Have mercy on us and on the whole world. Amen.

Our Lady of the Most Blessed Sacrament, pray for us.

Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.

Source: 1996 Queenship Publishing Prayer card., Santa Barbara, Ca. 800-647-9882

No comments: