Jesus told Sr. Faustina during His retreat that her sanctification and salvation was assured and available through the sacraments, especially Holy Eucharist and Confession and by:
1. Totally abandoning herself to His will;
2. Putting her self-love in the last place;
3. Shunning gossip like the plague;
4. Acting kindly to those who sought her harm;
5. Hiding in His heart whenever confronted by temptation and discouragement;
6. Trusting He is always with her;
7. Praying for the sick and the dying;
8. Always being adorned by the virtue of humility, purity of intention and love.
This is also true for us.