Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Guide to Holiness
The following was written by Father Michael Muller, CSSR in his Book: The Blessed Sacrament: Our Greatest Treasure.
- make war against venial sins.
- wean your heart from creatures.
- endeavor to mortify your attachment to honors, riches and pleasures.
- spare no trouble for the sake of the kingdom of heaven.
- practice little but frequent acts of self-denial.
- keep yourself always in the fear of God.
- adorn yourself with virtues which Jesus loves: humility, meekness, patience, prayer, charity, faith, peace and recollection.
Spiritual Guide - Holiness
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)