Thursday, November 06, 2014

Novena for the Poor Souls - Day Six


Picture source

FRIDAY

O Lord God omnipotent,
I beseech Thee by the Precious Blood which
Jesus Thy divine Son 
did shed this day upon the tree of the Cross,
especially from His sacred Hands and feet,
deliver the souls in purgatory,
and particularly that soul for whom I am
most bound to pray,
in order that I may not be the cause which hinders
Thee from admitting it quickly to the
possession of Thy glory where it may praise Thee
and bless Thee for evermore.
Amen.

Our Father, Hail Mary,
Eternal rest, etc.


EVERY DAY FOR THE NOVENA

O Lord, Hear my prayer.

And let my cry come unto Thee.

O God, the Creator and Redeemer of all the faithful;
grant unto the souls of Thy servants and handmaids
the remission of all their sins:  that through
our devout supplications they may obtain
the pardon they have always desired.
Who livest and reignest world without end. Amen.

Eternal rest, etc.

No comments: