Saturday, August 02, 2014

Aspirations - Before the Blessed Sacrament



Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you, save souls.

Thy will be done!

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in You.

Most Precious Blood of Jesus, have mercy on me.

Jesus, I love you.

Jesus, truly present in the Most Blessed Sacrament, guide my life.

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

My Lord and my God!

I am drawn to You my Jesus, like a moth to the flame.

Jesus, may I never offend Thee on purpose.

My soul is in peace, in Your presence, O Lord.

You dear Lord, are the source of all my happiness.

May all the honor and glory be Yours!

O my glorious and magnificent Lord!

My sweet Jesus, teach me to love.

O, that I may gaze on the loveliness of the Lord all the days of my life!

Lord, in Your I have my being.

I truly want to love you, my most sweet Jesus.

What do You want from me Lord?

Dear God, help me to be holy.

May I accept everything in my day for love of You.

Jesus, may I see through Your eyes, may I hear through Your ears, may I love through Your heart.

O Sacrament most holy, O Sacrament divine, O praise and all thanksgiving, be every moment Thine.

My Lord, You are as radiant as the sun!

Forgive me, Jesus, forgive me!

May I overcome myself in order to love you completely.

May I embrace my littleness, my nothingness.

You must increase; I must decrease.

What joy it is to be in Your presence, O Lord!

May my love for You bring me peace.

God is love.

Lord, You called me and I came.

Thank you Lord!






No comments: