Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Something Other Than God

"Let go of my book!"


Unless there is an alternate internet universe you visit, you know that Jennifer Fulwiler's much anticipated conversion story/memoirs, has been released.

I received my book yesterday and already I am finding it hard to put down.  At the present I am on Chapter 4.  But I can tell you, she is a very amusing, entertaining and interesting writer.  I think I was on the second page and she had me chuckling.

I won't ruin the book for you, (I actually can't, being only on chapter 4) but I will encourage you to read the story of how an atheist became a devout Catholic wife and mother.

SOTG can be ordered on Amazon in both hardcover or for your Kindle device.

1 comment:

Nancy Shuman said...

My new favorite book... I can't put it down either!