1. Pray the rosary with your family daily or at least on Saturdays.
2. Wear baby blue clothing.
3. Place fresh flowers in a vase in front of the blessed Mother's statue or picture.
4. Hold or attend a May Crowning.
5. Join a Marian apostolate or confraternity.
6. Start a Mary's Garden.
7. Start the St. Louis de Montfort Total Consecration to Mary.
8. Read a book on the Blessed Mother's. She appeared under so many titles. Learn more about one less familiar to you. (Strongly recommended: approved apparitions only).
9. Learn how to make rosaries and share them with others.
10. Enroll in the Brown Scapular and start wearing your brown scapular.
11. Offer up a spiritual flower each day and at the end of the month, you will have given our Lady a beautiful spiritual bouquet.